- Load on New Tabs (select one):
- New Tab Page (about:newtab) - see more details in Firefox Help
- Blank Page (about:blank)
- Home Page (to select your Home Page, you must specify a Home Page in the Firefox Options/General)
- Current Page (whatever page is currently displayed in your browser)
- Duplicate Tab with history (copy the current tab with history)
- Focus content when loading non blank page, (when not checked, focus is on the address bar)
- Open New Tab next to current one
- Open other tabs next to current one
- Only if related to current tab
- Change opening order - tabs will open to the right of the most recently opened. Please refer to the example below.
Example of changing opening order
[a][b][c] are the current opened tabs with [a] being the current tab.
 are the new tabs opened in that order
[a][b][c] -> [a][b][c], this is how tabs open without changing opening order
[a][b][c] -> [a][b][c], this is how tabs open with the change opening order option checked
- Open duplicated tabs next to original
Move tab from 'Switch to tab' next to current one
When using 'Switch to tab' from address bar popup, move the tab you switching to next to the currently selected tab.
- Load tabs progressively - load tabs no more than 3 tabs at a time.
- Don't load tabs until selected - all background tabs remain unloaded until selected.
- Lock New tabs
- Lock App tabs
- Apply changes to open tabs
You can set Tab Mix Plus to lock every new tab and every new App tab. If "Apply changes to open tabs" is enabled, any change to Lock New tabs or Lock Apps tabs preferences change the lock status of open tabs acordingly.More about Protected Locked and Frozen Tabs