Changes in Version 0.4.0.4
- Fixed: Don't break Firefox when other extension change build-in function before us.
- Fixed: Update compatibility with X-notifier (aka WebMail Notifier) 2.9.13+.
- Fixed: When the option to "Middle-click or Control-click opens items in current tab" is enable, Ctrl-click on bookmarks & history menu item doesn't open the item address in the current tab.
- Fixed: Session manager breaks restart-less extensions Add-on initialization.
- Fixed: First aid after bug 818800 Remove the global private browsing service in per-window PB.[Firefox 20.0]
- Fixed: Open tab from bookmarks can stay in the background Bug 768442. [Firefox 18+]
- Fixed: Incompatibility with AVG 2013 Security Toolbar.
- Fixed: Incompatibility with IE Tab V2 22.214.171.124.
- Fixed: Import/Export Tabmix setting doesn't work on Firefox 4.0-17.0.1 with version 0.4.0.4pre.121214a.
- Fixed: Firefox fails to start properly when few window open at once in single windows mode.
- Fixed: In Linux: last tab is flicker when hovering with the mouse over it, when close button on tab is visible only when hovering.
- Fixed: when new tab button is after last tab and we are in multi-row with only 1 tab in last row the button can flicker when selecting different tab if panorama was activated before.
- Fixed: Duplicate tab to new window is not working is some cases.
- Fixed: Middle click on a link not working when location.href is undefined.
- Fixed: Dragging tab to the tab-bar margin area (extra space on both tab-bar sides) can break Firefox.
- Fixed: Update compatibility with TreesStyleTabs and TabGroups manager.
- Fixed: Warn when closing window with multitabs doesn't work in Firefox 17+, (bug 737792).
- Fixed: Links from About Firefox window not working on Mac OS.
- Fixed: Can't open Tabmix's options window (bug 769101),Firefox 18+.
- Fixed: Tabmix not compatible with 12/12/12 Nightly.
- Fixed: Some links opens twice (bug 607280),Firefox 19+.
- Fixed: Encrypted Google's "Show search tools", open options in new tab. [Firefox 14+]
- Fixed: Follow up bug 761723 implement toString of function objects by saving source. [Firefox 17+]
- Fixed: Google's "Show search tools", open options in new tab. [Firefox 14+]