Tab Mix Plus

Official Home of TMP
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:53 am 

Hi!

There's this annoying thing when the content is pushed by the amount of the height of the new row when a new row is opened. It can be rather frustrating when you are opening a bunch of links and because of this you click something twice or, click something you didn't want to, or just forget where you were because of the confusion caused by it.

Last edited by avada on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:12 am 
Admin

If you have a patch for this, please post it and onemen will take a look. Personally, i have no idea how an additional row can be added to the toolbox w/out pushing the content down.

TMP latest dev.build
Win10 ♦ Waterfox
◆ I'm NOT a TMP developer ◆

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:52 pm 

makondo wrote:
If you have a patch for this, please post it and onemen will take a look. Personally, i have no idea how an additional row can be added to the toolbox w/out pushing the content down.

I guess if all else fails by scrolling in the opposite direction by the same amount. If I had a patch, I would have posted it. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:25 am 

makondo wrote:

I just remembered this request. Re-reading you post, I think it might be possible you misunderstood. I mean the page content not the content area. The content area of course needs to be decreased but that doesn't mean the page content should move.

PS:
I run in to this annoying issue daily. Countless times I accidentally clicked one link twice (instead of the next one) because the content jumped due to the opening of a new row, or just missed the link which can be even more annoying because auto scroll activation and accidentally scrolling far away.