Tab Mix Plus

Official Home of TMP
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 881 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 45  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:33 pm 

onemen wrote:
check how it's llok when you have close tab button on all tabs

Like that (see attached images).

Attachments:
File comment: Close button on all tabs, active tab in last row
tmp_multirow3.png
tmp_multirow3.png [ 9.51 KiB | Viewed 10664 times ]
File comment: Close button on all tabs, active tab in first row
tmp_multirow2.png
tmp_multirow2.png [ 10.62 KiB | Viewed 10664 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:16 am 
I love you extension guys have been using it for a long time, i would just like to let you know about a bug with the NASA night launch theme where the close tab button is not displayed correctly when I installed your latest dev build with FF3.0.1.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:16 am 
Admin

Tab Mix Plus Dev-Build 0.3.7pre.080728 Released (Older builds)

• Fixed: Incompatibility with hyperwords extension, No labels in Recent pages drop down menu.
  • Fixed: TabMix Plus session manager don't save renamed tabs.
  • Fixed: Show Close button on pointed tab also show the button on a protected tabs.
  • Fixed: Tab that open in background from tab with fixed name permanently for all address, get address as tab title.
  • Fixed: Not being asked to confirm closing of multiple tabs, when closing the last window, when Firefox sessionStore save tabs.
  • Fixed: Lock and permission not always restored for closedtab.
  • Fixed: Multi-row not working when tabs are too small.
  • Fixed: Tabs in multi-row are centered in the row in some theme.
  • Fixed: Close buttons on tabs are transparent in Mac platform.
  • Added: session.rdf backup After many request, Tabmix now backup the file session.rdf into sub directory sessionbackups under the profile directory every day.
    The preference extensions.tabmix.sessions.max_backups set the maximum number of daily sessions backups to keep in <profile>/sessionbackups.
    Special values:
    -1: unlimited
    0: no backups created (and deletes all existing backups)
    Remember that clear Tab Mix Plus saved session with Clear Private Data will remove ALL session data including backups files

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:23 am 
Admin

Dark_Dragon wrote:
I love you extension guys have been using it for a long time, i would just like to let you know about a bug with the NASA night launch theme where the close tab button is not displayed correctly when I installed your latest dev build with FF3.0.1.

inform about that to NASA before they launch the space shuttle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:23 am 
Admin

Izzy wrote:
onemen wrote:
check how it's llok when you have close tab button on all tabs

Like that (see attached images).

is it with the default theme?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:45 am 
Session Manager doesn't load sessions with latest dev-build on win xp, fx3.0.1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:51 am 
Admin

Mc wrote:
Session Manager doesn't load sessions with latest dev-build on win xp, fx3.0.1

i don't see any problem on my 3.0.1 profile

1. check Tabmix option dialog to see if all pref is set correctly
2. do you see any error in the error console
3. try it on new profile

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:55 am 
I went back to previous build and there it works again. Session tabs are opened but not loded, all are untitled. Will try more

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:01 am 

onemen wrote:
Dark_Dragon wrote:

inform about that to NASA before they launch the space shuttle

NASA didn't make that theme and they have nothing to do with it. You can report any errors with that theme here:

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=547498

The latest NNL version includes support for TMP 0.3.6.1.080416 (I think that's the version of the last TMP before 0.3.7 dev builds) but TMP has changed since so my rules don't work any more. (Still good for 0.3.6 on Fx2 though.)

Right now, I'm not planning on supporting (in NNL) any more TMP dev builds until a new version is released on AMO, or at least until a "more final" version is out, since it looks like more changes are coming.

Can't wait till it's done though. TMP's an awesome add-on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:06 am 
Mc wrote:
I went back to previous build and there it works again. Session tabs are opened but not loded, all are untitled. Will try more

When I disable Tree Style Tab it works. Seems to be a new incompatibility

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:40 am 
Mc wrote:
Mc wrote:

When I disable Tree Style Tab it works. Seems to be a new incompatibility

Tree Style Tab even prevents the new warn on close from working

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:13 am 

WildcatRay wrote:
There appears to be a conflict between TMP and the ctrl+tab tab switching functionality in Minefield.
With only 2 tabs open, ctrl+tab will switch to the second tab and then immediately back to the first tab.

I second that, Tab switch preview (Ctrl+Tab) has been integrated into 3.1a1. With TMP installed, I experience the same problem, and when 2 tabs open, there's no tab preview.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:29 am 
" Fixed: more ...."

Where's the full change log?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:10 pm 

onemen wrote:
is it with the default theme?

That's what ships as "default theme" with Ubuntu, yes. Maybe they replaced the FF default by some kind of Ubuntu default - not sure. You may point me to a different theme to try, if you like.

By the way: It looks like not only tabs are affected (see attached screenshot). And it's not only on the TMP settings, but also for other AddOns using tabs. Not sure where to look for the source of this trouble - I assume it's something to do with some CSS? In case it matters: This was a clean installation of the profile (not something updated from a previous version), which was made about 2 weeks ago.

Attachments:
File comment: Tabs in TMP settings seem to be affected as well
tmp_multirow4.png
tmp_multirow4.png [ 15.49 KiB | Viewed 6051 times ]

Post subject: Default theme
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:13 pm 

@onemen: P.S.: In the preview, the "default theme" reveals to be "Tango". Next to it, I've also the "Phoenity reborn" theme installed (since I tried it once - but had a bunch of problems with it). Usually, one theme installed should not interfere with the active one - but I may try to remove it and check again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:16 pm 

Removing the other theme didn't change anything. Neither did the upgrade to the latest dev build you just released.

Post subject: Holy shit!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:05 pm 

Argh! As a last resort to find the troublemaker, I again removed the entire profile and restarted Firefox. So a clean firefox, with no extensions and no additional themes. Then I opened the settings (Edit->Settings), and went to the last tab ("Extended"?). Guess what? The mess is already there! So I apologize having blamed TMP - TMP just made the problem obvious (since without it there is no way to have multi-row tabs).

But due to the last fact, the Mozilla team may argue one is only affected if using TMP - and I must admit that in the settings menu I can live with the strange tabs. So what can be done about this?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:38 pm 
I have been anxiously waiting for the upgrade and feel fortunate to have been able to install the latest rendition of TMP. I support all those who state that TMP is a must have. Thank you for all of your efforts in developing the add-on. :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:51 pm 
Hi onemen,

I am experiencing a problem when trying to install the latest Dev-Build using the link from your signature (http://tmp.garyr.net/tab_mix_plus-dev-build.xpi):

Code:
Firefox could not install the file at

http://tmp.garyr.net/tab_mix_plus-dev-build.xpi

because: Not a valid install package

The link from the list of builds (http://tmp.garyr.net/dev-builds/tab_mix ... 080728.xpi) works, though.

Thanks and regards,
-- mvordeme

Post subject: Session Restore
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:59 pm 
onemen wrote:
  • Added: session.rdf backup After many request, Tabmix now backup the file session.rdf into sub directory sessionbackups under the profile directory every day.
    The preference extensions.tabmix.sessions.max_backups set the maximum number of daily sessions backups to keep in <profile>/sessionbackups.
    Special values:
    -1: unlimited
    0: no backups created (and deletes all existing backups)
    Remember that clear Tab Mix Plus saved session with Clear Private Data will remove ALL session data including backups files

Is there a way to be able to restore a greater number of sessions other than the last and previous to last? I would sometimes like to be able to restore a session of 3 or 4 sessions ago.

Many thanks for you unstinting work on this extension.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 881 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 45  Next