Tab Mix Plus

Official Home of TMP
It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 881 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 45  Next
 Post subject: Re: Close Tab Button
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:01 pm 
Admin

FLoW-_- wrote:
Hi, with this build the close button remains on the one and only opened tab with tab bar set to always remained open.

In the past, the close button didn't appear on the 1 tab with the tab bar never set to hide.

tks.

i'll fix that

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:16 pm 
makondo wrote:
Please search and read before posting (and misleading others). The latest is here. It can always be found in onemen's signature - he's one of the developers.

Please check before criticising others. The links in onemen's signature and in the post I had been referring to are identical.

Anyway, thanks for the great add-on.

Regards,
-- mvordeme

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:46 pm 
If I open more than one tab in the bookmark manager at once, TMP removes the old tabs with the new one. If I have four oben tabs and open 2 bookmarks at once, TMP will close two tabs...
This error does not occur if TMP is disabled.
It would be nice to specify if the open tabs should be replaced or if the bookmarks should be opened in new tabs.
Unfortunately selecting more than one bookmark and pressing the middle mouse button does not work anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:43 am 
Admin

Toby wrote:
If I open more than one tab in the bookmark manager at once, TMP removes the old tabs with the new one. If I have four oben tabs and open 2 bookmarks at once, TMP will close two tabs...
This error does not occur if TMP is disabled.
It would be nice to specify if the open tabs should be replaced or if the bookmarks should be opened in new tabs.
Unfortunately selecting more than one bookmark and pressing the middle mouse button does not work anymore.

In TMP option check the options to open new tab(s) from bookmark group

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:24 am 

normanr wrote:
faviconized tab's now show the close button on pointed :-( is there any way to get to old behaviour back? Maybe make the 'tabs wider than' option enabled for all modes?

Also it doesn't make sense to display the close button on a protected tab on pointed.

Any updates on this? Would a screenshot help?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:44 am 
onemen wrote:
In TMP option check the options to open new tab(s) from bookmark group

Ah, thanks, it's working now! Is it possible to make the middle mouse button work again in the bookmark manager?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:55 am 
Hi,
The Url bar address is not updated to reflect the correct site when switching among tabs by clicking on them. To get the right address I have to switch to about 7 to 10 other tabs randomly before the right addresses starts displaying again. This happened with the previous dev build also.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:25 pm 
I just switched to FF3 a few days ago and thus had to install the dev build. The last (0.3.6.*) and the recent (0.3.7.*) I tried, and with both tabs look strange as soon as multi-rows are used. I attach a screenshot which explains it better than words.

Attachments:
File comment: Tabs with multiple rows - looks like row height got screwed up
tmp_multirow.png
tmp_multirow.png [ 87.45 KiB | Viewed 6042 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:29 pm 
Just a second one: It looks even more strange if a tab from the first row is selected. Here you see clearly what I meant in my previous post by "row height" messed up.

Attachments:
File comment: MultiRow with tab in first row selected
tmp_multirow1.png
tmp_multirow1.png [ 92.95 KiB | Viewed 5964 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:18 pm 
Admin

mvordeme wrote:
makondo wrote:
Please search and read before posting (and misleading others). The latest is here. It can always be found in onemen's signature - he's one of the developers.

Please check before criticising others. The links in onemen's signature and in the post I had been referring to are identical.

Anyway, thanks for the great add-on.

Regards,
--

mvordeme,

the thread you're trying to respond to is here (and is locked for a good reason) where it is clear that on July 21st you're linking to a post from June 17th with a direct download of an old .xpi while a new thread - this one - was already going on. If i stepped on your Ego, i apologize.

I'm NOT a TMP developer ◆ Win10 ♦ WaterfoxMy forum style
TMP latest dev.build

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:37 pm 
Admin

Izzy wrote:
I just switched to FF3 a few days ago and thus had to install the dev build. The last (0.3.6.*) and the recent (0.3.7.*) I tried, and with both tabs look strange as soon as multi-rows are used. I attach a screenshot which explains it better than words.

what is your theme and platform?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:57 am 
in this build the close tab button on the tabbar seems to have moved 1 or 2pixels to the right, so when i move my mouse to edge of the screen to click it doesn't register with the button like it would before. not a big thing, but now i have to concentrate and aim on the button to close tabs..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:55 am 
onemen wrote:

Default Theme on Ubuntu Linux.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:27 pm 

onemen wrote:
Tab Mix Plus Dev-Build 0.3.7pre.080721 Released (Older builds)

• Fixed: Compatible with Firefox 3.0.x
  • Fixed: Close tab button not look right on non default themes [i hope that we fix it for all theme].
  • Fixed: Bookmark context menu "Open" don't open bookmark in current tab.
  • Fixed: Incompatibility with faviconized tab extension.
  • Added: Option to Rename tab permanently for all address.
  • Fixed: more ....

• Fixed: Muilt-row not working on Mac.
  • Fixed: Mouse clicking options in TMP options not show the right settings.
  • Added: Option to convert the sessions data from TMP format to use in Session Manager extension.

Hi,
its my firt time here....
tks to TMP 0.3.7 pre...the best in FF 3.0.1
Any

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:19 pm 
Hi!

This and older versions cause a problem with the latest update of firefox (3.0.1) in the German version:

The

Skript: chrome://tabmixplus/content/session/session.js:640

hangs when closing firefox and needs to be manually terminated.

When using the session manager of Tab Mix Plus, the session is not saved (the session manager of firefox works luckily).

Additionally when restarting firefox with the TMP session manager activated, the master configuration password is requsted many, many times. The session manager of firefox limits this question to only one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:28 pm 
@akxak: I use the latest dev with FF 3.0.1 German as well - but I don't have the described "hang" on close. I also don't have set a master password - maybe there's a connection? Though I doubt it...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:42 am 
@akxak:
Using the German version of Firefox 3.0.1 on Windows XP SP2 myself I can confirm your posting:
1. On closing of Firefox with TMP 0.3.7pre I get hangs occasionally too. The Firefox-process goes up to 100% CPU usage and must be terminated manually. I could not find any pattern, but I had several hangs on close since I updated to TMP 0.3.7pre.
2. I could solve the malfunction in the session manager by deactivating the session manager, restarting Firefox and reactivating the session manager.
3. I can not confirm the master password configuration bug. Maybe it's because I do not use the password manager nor having set the master password.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:47 am 
Admin

Izzy wrote:
onemen wrote:

Default Theme on Ubuntu Linux.

can you post to my mail the file classic.jar from Linux platform?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:41 am 

onemen wrote:

Should be in your inbox now :) If I can provide more help in any way, please let me know.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:24 pm 
Admin

Izzy wrote:
onemen wrote:

Should be in your inbox now :) If I can provide more help in any way, please let me know.

check how it's llok when you have close tab button on all tabs

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 881 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 45  Next