Tab Mix Plus

Official Home of TMP
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:18 am 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:12 pm
Posts: 9231
helpfulboy02 wrote:
Foucus/seletct tabs that open from

Untick
bookmark & group of bookmarks

Firefox 55 does not work
switches focus/selects tabs

work in esr52
tested only TMP & new profile

anyone verify please.


Bug 1363977 - Have loadTabs() provide the correct triggeringPrincipal

I will include the changes in the next version

_________________
Tab Mix Plus 0.5.0.4
Latest Dev-Build
Forum RSS, Troubleshooting


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:50 am
Posts: 29
Thank you waiting for it, breaks workflow


Last edited by makondo on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
deleted redundant quote of the post above.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:34 am
Posts: 4
With multiple tabs rows (say 3 visible rows, 10 total rows) I can't scroll up (with mouse wheel) past the 3 last rows (the last row is always visible, that doesn't depend on current selected tab). Scrolling down (with mouse wheel) is always working fine. I'm accepting updates quite rarely (since I'm sleeping notebook without closing the browser), so previous working firefox version was probably a few weeks old.

Firefox 55.0a1 (2017-06-07) (64-bit, multi-process off), tab_mix_plus-0.5.0.4pre.170525a1 (and latest 0.5.0.3 as well).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:17 pm
Posts: 75
Hi!
I have this nasty issue on mozilla central. After I start the browser and I use refresh other/left/right tabs I get all blank and useless tabs. Anyone has this same issue?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 25
brainsucker wrote:
With multiple tabs rows (say 3 visible rows, 10 total rows) I can't scroll up (with mouse wheel) past the 3 last rows (the last row is always visible, that doesn't depend on current selected tab). Scrolling down (with mouse wheel) is always working fine. I'm accepting updates quite rarely (since I'm sleeping notebook without closing the browser), so previous working firefox version was probably a few weeks old.

Firefox 55.0a1 (2017-06-07) (64-bit, multi-process off), tab_mix_plus-0.5.0.4pre.170525a1 (and latest 0.5.0.3 as well).


Surprised this hasn't been addressed yet. I am on Fx 55b2 6/17/17 and have exactly the same issue where I can't scroll anymore in multi-row with mouse.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:59 am 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:12 pm
Posts: 9231
avada wrote:
Hi!
I have this nasty issue on mozilla central. After I start the browser and I use refresh other/left/right tabs I get all blank and useless tabs. Anyone has this same issue?


Post your Tab mix preferences

_________________
Tab Mix Plus 0.5.0.4
Latest Dev-Build
Forum RSS, Troubleshooting


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:00 am 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:12 pm
Posts: 9231
Morisato wrote:
Surprised this hasn't been addressed yet. I am on Fx 55b2 6/17/17 and have exactly the same issue where I can't scroll anymore in multi-row with mouse.


Check if enabling smooth scroll helps

_________________
Tab Mix Plus 0.5.0.4
Latest Dev-Build
Forum RSS, Troubleshooting


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:17 pm
Posts: 75
onemen wrote:
avada wrote:
Hi!
I have this nasty issue on mozilla central. After I start the browser and I use refresh other/left/right tabs I get all blank and useless tabs. Anyone has this same issue?


Post your Tab mix preferences



Okay. Here it is.

By the way the symptoms are exactly like the ones described here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1368181

It also happens on FF55 beta now.


Attachments:
TMPpref.txt [9.42 KiB]
Downloaded 13 times
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 2:06 pm
Posts: 22
@Onemen:
Can you please change in TabGroupsManager.jsm:
Code:
'var lastSelectedIndex = restoreSelect ? this.getIntValue(rdfNodeWindow, "selectedIndex") : 0;',
to
'var lastSelectedIndex = restoreSelect ? winData.selected - 1 : 0;',


Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:19 am 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:12 pm
Posts: 9231
TheRave wrote:
@Onemen:Can you please change in TabGroupsManager.jsm:


Do you have a link to the latest version of TabGroupsManager?
What is your TabGroupsManager version?
What is your Firefox version?

Code:
'var lastSelectedIndex = restoreSelect ? this.getIntValue(rdfNodeWindow, "selectedIndex") : 0;',

This line was changed 14 month ago, with the current code there are more incompatibility between TabGroupsManager and Tab mix

_________________
Tab Mix Plus 0.5.0.4
Latest Dev-Build
Forum RSS, Troubleshooting


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:34 am
Posts: 4
onemen wrote:
Morisato wrote:
Surprised this hasn't been addressed yet. I am on Fx 55b2 6/17/17 and have exactly the same issue where I can't scroll anymore in multi-row with mouse.

Check if enabling smooth scroll helps

Nope, it doesn't (it was actually enabled). And without "Smooth scroll" even scrolling by clicking arrows on tab panel is not working properly (tabs rows not updated).

Another Nightly update brought new "improvement" - menu is displayed for 1 time only, on second "alt" press - just empty space appears (without menu items).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 25
brainsucker wrote:
onemen wrote:
Morisato wrote:
Surprised this hasn't been addressed yet. I am on Fx 55b2 6/17/17 and have exactly the same issue where I can't scroll anymore in multi-row with mouse.

Check if enabling smooth scroll helps

Nope, it doesn't (it was actually enabled). And without "Smooth scroll" even scrolling by clicking arrows on tab panel is not working properly (tabs rows not updated).

Another Nightly update brought new "improvement" - menu is displayed for 1 time only, on second "alt" press - just empty space appears (without menu items).


Same issue as brainsucker. By default smooth scroll is enabled. I'm on Fx55b4 now and this only affects Fx55 (possibly higher). Fx54 works fine though so I am using that for the time being.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:04 am 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:12 pm
Posts: 9231
Tab Mix Plus Dev-Build 0.5.0.4pre.170625a1 Released (Older builds)
You can download source code or latest working version at any time.

0.5.0.4pre.170625a1
  • Fixed: 5e2312e Click events on links that have defaultPrevented set to true should not open the link in a new tab. using addSystemEventListener instead of addEventListener allow us to test defaultPrevented properly.
  • Fixed: 40718a1 Follow up bug 1368208 - Don't flush layout to determine whether scrollbox scroll buttons should be enabled/disabled.
  • Fixed: a6dc62f Follow up bug 1185482 - In maximized windows, the hover effect of the caption buttons should span the entire height of the tab strip.
  • Fixed: e6f2a6e Pale Moon 27 have different tab margin between normal windows and maximized windows.
  • Fixed: 84912b0 Check both scrollSize and tabstrip innerbox height to determine if the scrolled is at the end.
  • Fixed: 609ff39 Update compatibility with TabGgroupManager (changeset e76538f).
  • Fixed: 26c4fb4 Don't use pending attribute from xul browser, Firefox 55 - bug 1370035 remove this attribute.
  • Fixed: 286dd6e Follow up bug 1345473 - Set tab as drag source.
  • Fixed: 282024a Follow up bug 1358721 - Avoid flushing layout in adjustTabstrip.
  • Fixed: 4b09b14 Follow up bug 1316505 part.1 The "wheel" event handler of <scrollbox> should use |.scrollByPixels()| for respecting wheel event's scroll speed and scrolling smoother.
  • Fixed: e39543e Follow up bug 1371604 - Convert arrowscrollbox.scrollboxPaddingStart and arrowscrollbox._startEndProps from XBL properties to fields.
  • Fixed: bf9e2e7 No need to search for content in pending tabs, prevents lazy browser prematurely inserted via 'messageManager' property access.
  • Fixed: aa16881 Follow up bug 1371962 - Rename the dir attribute added in bug 1357656 to labeldirection.
  • Fixed: eb54d4a Don't count removing tabs when checking tabs count before 'Warn you when closing window with multiple tabs' when Firefox giving up waiting for the tab closing animation to finish (bug 608589) tab count can contain removing tabs.
  • Fixed: f19af35 Make sure draggedTab._dragData exist.
  • Fixed: 59343c6 Follow up bug 1365232 - Have _delayedStartup() provide the correct triggeringPrincipal.
  • Fixed: df1301e Follow up bug 1363977 - Have loadTabs() provide the correct triggeringPrincipal.
  • Fixed: 2e68925 Backed out changeset: 9dde7bf923f8, It add extra space that if you click does nothing.
  • Fixed: 5ed16ea Set LOAD_BYPASS_CACHE when loading tab progressively.

_________________
Tab Mix Plus 0.5.0.4
Latest Dev-Build
Forum RSS, Troubleshooting


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:34 am
Posts: 4
onemen wrote:
Tab Mix Plus Dev-Build 0.5.0.4pre.170625a1 Released (Older builds)

Thanks a lot, it seems both issues (tabs scrolling and menu) are indeed fixed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:22 pm 
Offline
Admin

Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:13 am
Posts: 7682
Location: Rocky Mountains
Thank you!

_________________
•► How to post
•► Troubleshooting
————— ••• ——————
TMP latest dev.build
Win10 ♦ WaterfoxMy TMP forum style
◆ I'm NOT a TMP developer ◆


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:03 pm
Posts: 11
Loaded up the dev version 0.5.0.4pre.170625a1.

This is still an issue:

I have set it to be multi-row with 4 rows as max. I no longer can scroll the tabs in the tab bar, up and down, using my mouse's scroll wheel. I can only go up and down using the arrow buttons in the tab bar.

I'm running firefox 55.0b4 x64 on windows 7. I tried it with disabling and enabling smooth scrolling in the tab mix plus options. I also disabled smooth scrolling in firefox's options, and tried it with enabling it. Same result.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:21 pm 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:12 pm
Posts: 9231
pyrates wrote:
Loaded up the dev version 0.5.0.4pre.170625a1.

This is still an issue:

I have set it to be multi-row with 4 rows as max. I no longer can scroll the tabs in the tab bar, up and down, using my mouse's scroll wheel. I can only go up and down using the arrow buttons in the tab bar.

I'm running firefox 55.0b4 x64 on windows 7. I tried it with disabling and enabling smooth scrolling in the tab mix plus options. I also disabled smooth scrolling in firefox's options, and tried it with enabling it. Same result.


What is your mouse wheel set up.
post a screenshot of it

_________________
Tab Mix Plus 0.5.0.4
Latest Dev-Build
Forum RSS, Troubleshooting


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 25
onemen wrote:
Tab Mix PlusDev-Build 0.5.0.4pre.170625a1 Released (Older builds)


Thx onemen for fixing the scroll issue. There is another issue that I forgot to mention. When resizing the rows (by adjusting the width of Firefox via mouse), it adjusts the tabs in accordance to the width length by shifting the tabs to another row. The thing is, it kicks the view of the row I am looking all the way to the bottom. By that I mean I would have to scroll all the way back up to see the adjusted tabs in the row where as in Firefox 54 I did not have to. It would keep the view in place as I adjusted the width so I could see which tabs went to a new row or not. In Firefox 55 though it just moves the view all the way to the bottom as if I opened a new tab.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:03 pm
Posts: 11
onemen wrote:
What is your mouse wheel set up.
post a screenshot of it


Here you go:

Attachment:
mouse-wheel.jpg
mouse-wheel.jpg [ 50.44 KiB | Viewed 883 times ]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:10 am 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:12 pm
Posts: 9231
pyrates wrote:
Loaded up the dev version 0.5.0.4pre.170625a1.

This is still an issue:

I have set it to be multi-row with 4 rows as max. I no longer can scroll the tabs in the tab bar, up and down, using my mouse's scroll wheel. I can only go up and down using the arrow buttons in the tab bar.

I'm running firefox 55.0b4 x64 on windows 7. I tried it with disabling and enabling smooth scrolling in the tab mix plus options. I also disabled smooth scrolling in firefox's options, and tried it with enabling it. Same result.


I can not reproduce this issue

_________________
Tab Mix Plus 0.5.0.4
Latest Dev-Build
Forum RSS, Troubleshooting


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group